Iridium Block 1 Antenna – External Overmoulded- SMA Connector
Part of the Iridium Block 1 series of DielectriX™ antennas from Helix Geospace which are highly resilient, ruggedised designed for hand-held and other products where size and performance are critical.
The DC2-11P1S0-0 is a high-performance antenna created with unique DielectriX technology for the Iridium network. Helix’s Iridium antennas have superior multi-path (reflected) signal selectivity and are impervious to RF and electrical noise. They’re balanced and isolated from platform ground, so they’re immune to common-mode noise. They’re also unaffected by nearfield object de-tuning. Satelles STL (Satellite Time and Location) services, which are utilised for GPS backup, are also supported by the antenna.
Helix Geospace Iridium Block 1 series antennas are ideally suited for Iridium applications in which resilience and compact form factor are essential:
- All Iridium voice and SBD (Short Burst Data) applications – satphones and terminals
- Satelles STL service applications
- Defence/security/CNI/first responder
- Asset tracking and fleet vehicle tracking
- Internet of Things
- Personal safety devices
- Hand-held and wearable devices
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Industrial/Oil & gas/Mining