Iridium SBD Antenna – U.FL Connector – DC2-11P1U0-0
Part of the Iridium Short Burst Data (SBD) series of DielectriX™ antennas from Helix Geospace which are highly resilient, ruggedised designed for hand-held and other products where size and performance are critical.
Iridium antennas from Helix feature exceptional multi-path (reflected) signal selectivity and immune to RF and electrical noise. They’re balanced and isolated from platform ground, so they’re immune to common-mode noise. They’re also unaffected by nearfield object de-tuning. The antenna also supports Satelles STL (Satellite Time and Location) services, which are used for GPS backup.
Helix Geospace Iridium SBD series antennas are ideally suited for Iridium applications in which resilience and compact form factor are essential:
- All Iridium voice and SBD (Short Burst Data) applications – satphones and terminals
- Satelles STL service applications
- Defence/security/CNI/first responder
- Asset tracking and fleet vehicle tracking
- Internet of Things
- Personal safety devices
- Hand-held and wearable devices
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Industrial/Oil & gas/Mining