HXDC1600-UAA – Iridium Antenna – U.FL Connector
Part of the HXDC1600 series of DielectriX™ antennas from Helix Geospace which are highly resilient, ruggedised designed for hand-held and other products where size and performance are critical.
Iridium antennas from Helix feature exceptional multi-path (reflected) signal selectivity and immune to RF and electrical noise. They’re balanced and isolated from platform ground, so they’re immune to common-mode noise. They’re also unaffected by nearfield object de-tuning. The antenna also supports Satelles STL (Satellite Time and Location) services, which are used for GPS backup.
Helix Geospace HXDC1600-UAA series antennas are ideally suited for Iridium applications in which resilience and compact form factor are essential:
- All Iridium voice and SBD (Short Burst Data) applications – satphones and terminals
- Satelles STL service applications
- Defence/security/CNI/first responder
- Asset tracking and fleet vehicle tracking
- Internet of Things
- Personal safety devices
- Hand-held and wearable devices
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Industrial/Oil & gas/Mining