HGL-L1L2-S-OMFT-A4-C – External Iridium Antenna – SMA Connector
Part of the HGL series of DielectriX™ antennas from Helix Geospace which are extremely resilient, ruggedised designs and built for hand-held and other applications where size and performance are crucial.
The HGL-L1L2-S-OMFT-A4-C DielectriX antenna delivers high performance that belies it’s small size, due to the patent-protected use of specialised dielectric core material. The antenna is available with an over-moulded protective radome, or as a bare antenna that customers can integrate directly into products.
Helix Geospace HGL series antennas are ideally suited for PNT (Position, Navigation and Timing) applications in which resilience, position accuracy and compact form factor are essential:
- Precision location and navigation
- Precision Timing for network sync and crypto
- Defence/security/CNI/first responder
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Asset tracking and fleet vehicle tracking
- Internet of Things
- Personal safety devices
- Hand-held and wearable location devices
- Industrial/Oil & gas/Mining.