HDC-IRSB-S-OMMT-P1-M – External Iridium Antenna – SMA Connector
Part of the HDC-IRSB series of DielectriX™ antennas from Helix Geospace which are highly resilient, ruggedised designed and developed for hand-held and other products where size and performance are critical.
The HDC-IRSB-S-OMMT-P1-M is a high-performance antenna created for the Iridium network built upon DielectriX technology. Helix’s Iridium antennas feature exceptional multi-path (reflected) signal selectivity and are resistant to RF and electrical noise. They’re balanced and isolated from platform ground, so they’re immune to common-mode noise. They’re also unaffected by nearfield object de-tuning. Satelles STL (Satellite Time and Location) services, which are utilised for GPS backup, are also supported by the antenna.
Helix Geospace HDC-IRSB series antennas are ideally suited for Iridium applications in which resilience and compact form factor are essential:
- All Iridium voice and SBD (Short Burst Data) applications – satphones and terminals
- Satelles STL service applications
- Defence/security/CNI/first responder
- Asset tracking and fleet vehicle tracking
- Internet of Things
- Personal safety devices
- Hand-held and wearable devices
- Autonomous vehicles and drones
- Industrial/Oil & gas/Mining